FREE $500 GIFT CARD
WP_Query is a class defined in wp-includes/class-wp-query.php that deals with the intricacies of a post’s (or page’s) request to a WordPress blog. The wp-blog-header.php(or the WP class in Version 2.0) gives the $wp_query object information defining the current request, and then $wp_query determines what type of query it’s dealing with (possibly a category archive, dated archive, feed, or search), and fetches the requested posts. It retains a lot of information on the request, which can be pulled at a later date.
- Cost: 12
- Credit hours: 12
- CME credits awarded by: abc
Bone Forming Tumors, Cartilage Forming Tumors, Notochordal Cell Tumors, Fibroblastic Tumors, Vascular Tumors, Round Cell Malignancies, Cystic Lesions, Giant Cell Rich Lesions, Metabolic Bone Diseases, Joint Disease and many more.
With Bone Pathology – A Comprehensive Review, you will expand your knowledge of the skeletal system and bone tissue and learn to better identify a broad spectrum of benign and malignant neoplasms and select metabolic bone and joint diseases.
After reviewing Bone Pathology, you will:
• Understand the morphology and cellular biology of osteoblasts and osteoclasts
• Appreciate how the skeleton is created, develops, grows and remodels throughout life
• Recognize and correctly diagnose benign and malignant bone tumors
• Have familiarity with the pathologic manifestations of metabolic bone disease and joint disorders
- Instruction type: On-Demand CME